Israeli Visa Application – How to get Israel Visa – Every year millions of people from different countries of the world who are non-Israel citizens migrate to Telavive, West Bank, Jerusalem and other parts of Israel.
Some of these migrants which to live on temporal basis while others stay permanently within different states in Israel. However if you want to become an Israeli citizen, there must certain guidelines and procedures you must follow. Israeli visa enables non-Israeli citizens to migrate and live permanently or temporarily within the Israeli States.
So if you want to visit Israel for pleasure, education, residency, business, job then you need to follow the step by step guidelines given in this article to apply. Note that there are some countries where Israel visa has been limited to suspended due to political, hostilities and economic differences between the Israel and the country. So if you fall in within these countries it may be pretty difficult for you to get Visa to Israel.
Pathway to get Israel Visa / How to apply for Israel Visa
The pathway to apply for Israel visa involves no stress and if done through the right process then you won’t have a problem with transparency. There is a great interest from different people all over the world to come to Israel for different reasons. Often it is recommended that you visit the Israel embassy closest to you to commence your Visa application. The process of applying for Israel visa is almost the same around the world, and you can do that through online platform.
Israeli Visa Application – How to get Israel Visa / Visa Requirements
– A valid travel passport of your country
– An Application Form – The Isreal visa form has to be filled online
– One passport sized color photograph taken on white background. Note that it must not be more than 6 months old and the size is (45mmx35mm wide)
– You must also show Visa Fee
– Evidence of permission to be in Isreal (visa, green card, residence permit)
– Photocopy of passport data page
– Letter of Invitation
– Financial proof, original bank statement ( it must not be more than 6 months)
– Birth certificate for children traveling with parents if you are married and you have kids.
– You should also attach your traveling on an official business should attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference, with full details of the Company’s Authorized representative; physical address and phone numbers.
– Also, do attach supporting letter from sponsor/friend
– Add your utility bills
– Attach your details of hotel/flight bookings
– Add your marriage certificate if you are married
Israeli Visa Application – How to get Israel Visa / Steps to Apply
i. Visit any Israeli embassy close to you or log on this website http://www.israelemb.org/washington/ConsularServices/Pages/Visa-Information.aspx
ii. Run your inquiries from the Isreali embassy close to you. But if you are using their website just select the kind of Visa you want to apply for by clicking on the link given for it
iii. The requirements given above should guide you through on things you need to possess before you commence your Isreal visa registration
iv. Fill in the forms given for your Visa registration and go to the nearest Isreali embassy to complete Isreali visa application.