Whatsapp Registration – Sign up Whatsapp Messenger Account – Whatsapp messenger is certainly the biggest messaging platform in the world with over one billion users and downloads.
Whatsapp is a multi-messaging platform that works pretty well on Andriod, iOS, and other mobile smartphones. Whatsapp uses internet connection which may be wifi, data or others to keep you in touch with friends, family and loved ones.
Recently, there is a web version of Whatsapp, so it means that pc users can chat on WhatsApp directly on their windows or Mac devices. You can use WhatsApp for free and without any membership fees. Whatsapp gives you the opportunity to text, chat, communicate, share videos, ideas, make voice call, broadcast temporal status, update your profile and a lot of others without hassles.
Whatsapp messenger is available on windows phone, android phones, and tablet, iPhone, iPad, Nokia and blackberry. Note that you may experience difficulty using WhatsApp on blackberry and outdated Nokia phones dues to restrictions slammed on WhatsApp by its moderators.
There are a lot you can do on WhatsApp but personally and professionally. To get started on WhatsApp, you need to create or sign up WhatsApp messenger account.
Whatsapp Registration Steps
– Go to www.whatsapp.com or install the WhatsApp app
– Click on Join Whatsapp when you open the app and fill in the necessary information like
– Enter your correct mobile phone number
– Enter your correct country code and confirm your phone number to ensure it tallies with the fan
– Enter the verification code sent in the blank space given for it
– Set up your WhatsApp account by uploading pictures and setting up your profiles
– Add contacts to your WhatsApp to get friends and invite others to join the WhatsApp platform