Southeastern Grocers Online Login At My.Segrocers.Com – Southeastern Grocers Employee Login
Let’s start by telling you that Southeastern Grocers has over 45,000 employees in more than 500 locations. The company is based in the United States and they have other subsidiaries such as Winn-Dixie, Harveys, Bi-Lo, and Fresco y Mas. Southeastern Grocers established an employee website where all registered staff and associates can access company news, schedules, employee benefits, and other work-related information.
You can only use this website if you are an employee or an authourized user. For one to login into this portal, you must have an internet-enabled computer or smartphone.
Let us discuss about the login guidelines.
Southeastern Grocers Online Login
a. Open your smartphone browser and visit the Southeastern Grocers Online portal Homepage [My.Segrocers.Com]
b. You will be shown the Security ( show explanation ) web page. Please select if you are logging in with a public or shared computer or a private computer
c. Enter your “Employee Number(without leading zeros)” and password
d. Click on the logon button to proceed into your Southeastern Grocers employee portal
How to Reset Southeastern Grocers Associates Login Portal Password
If you don’t remember your Southeastern Grocers Associates/employee password, you don’t need to worry, all you need to do is to follow these given steps to reset it.
a. Go to the Login Page choose the option for forgot password
b. On the page enter your “Employee Number(without leading zeros)”
c. Type your New Password, 4 Digit Year of Birth, Last 4 Digits of Your SSN
d. Enter Your Store/Location Number (must be 4 digits for example store 89 would be entered as 0089)
e. Click on the Submit button
Note these password hints
– New passwords must be a minimum of eight characters long.
– New passwords must contain at least one lowercase character, one uppercase character, and one number.
– New passwords cannot be identical to the last 24 passwords.
– New passwords cannot contain user account information such as your street name.
– Passwords must not contain the following special characters: %, &, ?, >, and <.
– User account passwords expire after 90 days.
– Your account will be locked for 30 minutes after 6 unsuccessful log-in attempts.