Netflix.com login – Netflix member sign in – Netflix account login – You can create the Netflix account using either their app or website – www.netflix.com.
There are different billing or subscription plans on Netflix and you must choose one while creating your Netflix member account. There is the Basic Plan, Standard Plan and Premium Plan, all of them are cool, it all depends on what you want and the amount of cash you are willing to pay as subscription.
However, you need to know that there is free trial for new Netflix members. So if you just joined the Netflix movie platform, you don’t need to pay until the exhaustion of one month from the day you sign up. Note that Netflix plans can be canceled anything and billings will be suspended immediately without any delay.
So if you want to login Netflix then you need to sign up. This is because Netflix.com login steps are only for existing Netflix members. Nonmembers cannot go beyond accessing the beautiful homepage of Netflix, they cannot watch or stream movies that are on the Netflix portal.
So you must have a Netflix member account before you will be allowed to access the full features of Netflix movie portal and as well watch your favorite movies and tv shows. For Netflix member sign in/sign up, you need to read up our previous post on that, but for the sake of people that won’t be able to go back to our homepage to read up the Netflix tutorial we will be giving a short easy guideline to set up or create your Netflix account.
There are the steps to follow if you want to create a Netflix account:
– Go to the Netflix website – www.netflix.com or download its application from different mobile app store
– Once you are on the Netflix homepage, locate the ‘join free for one-month’ button and click on it
– Select any Netflix billing suitable for you – Premium, Standard and Basic
– Enter your e-mail and password and click on continue. If you want to be receiving newsletter from Netflix check the small button
– Select your billing method – credit card, debit card or PayPal
– Fill up the boxes provided for your billing or subscription details
– Agree to the Netflix terms and click on ‘start membership’
Once you have a Netflix account, the next step is to commence your Netflix member sign in. You can log in because you are an existing Netflix member which came into reality the moment you completed your Netflix member sign up.
The Netflix account login button is on the upper side of their website – www.netflix.com and also on their app – the Netflix app. Enter your e-mail address associated with your Netflix account and password.
Then click on the Netflix.com login button to sign into your Netflix account. If you forgot your Netflix password then you need to click on the ‘Netflix forgot password’ button and enter the particular e-mail associated with your Netflix account. Follow the guideline given to reset your old Netflix account.