Dlnet.delta.com / Deltanet Employee Account / Deltanet Extranet / Delta Log In – This website is only available for Delta employees, retirees, and authorized contractors and vendors. So if you are not authorized to access this website and you do then you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have registered then you will be given a Delta user ID/ 9-digit PPR number (Delta Passport ID) and password which you will use to access the system.
Note that other users who access DeltaNet or TravelNet will also use the same login credentials to sign in. If you have not registered then you need to get your PIN from your HR department first.
How to Login [Dlnet.delta.com / Deltanet Employee Account / Deltanet Extranet / Delta Log In]
You can register for Deltanet Online account if you have not done before you will be able to login. Here is how to login
– Click on this link https://deltanet.delta.com/
– Find the login boxes and enter your user ID and password
– Enter your password and click on the login button.
How to Reset or Recover Password
– Go to the password reset page
– Enter your Delta Passport ID and click “Password Account Self Service site ”.
– If you have previously set up security questions will be prompted to enter their answers.
– But if you a user who have not set up the security verification questions then you will be prompted to enter your two-digit month and two-digit day of birth.
How to setup Deltanet security questions
– Go to the Deltanet registration website http://register.delta.com/
– Follow the instructions on the setup screen to select the question
– Enter the answers and it must be one word with no spaces
– After that, submit and if there is an error then make appropriate changes and resubmit again.
How to change your password
– Go to the Password Account Self Service site
– Look out for the “Delta Passport” from the list of accounts.
– Then click on the “Change Password” button
– After that enter your password in the two spaces provided.
– Finally, click on the “Submit” button and wait for a response.
– A confirmation message [success] will be sent to you.
– But if there is a red “x” mark then it indicates that the users should repeat the process with a different password.