Citi Double Cash Card Account Login | Citi Double Cash Card Account Sign Up: Citi Double Cash makes is for those seeking simplicity, as its a Double Cash card doesn’t have rotating or any other type of bonus categories to worry about, all you have to do is to pay off your card and reap the benefits associated with it, its also good for persons who has a few other rewards cards that cover popular purchase items like groceries, gas and travel.
The Citi Double Cash card is a quite unique, it does not only earn you cash back when you spend money, but you also earn cash back when you pay off your balance, and You can earn 1% back. Your double Cash rewards can be redeemed for a cheque, statement credit or gift card, with a minimum redemption requirement of $25, the Double Cash card doesn’t come with premium benefits, but it also doesn’t come with a premium price tag, it gives you $0 annual fee, you get good earning.
This card is a good card option for someone looking for simplicity, or for someone who wants to supplement their other rewards cards in order to get more for purchases that otherwise would not earn a bonus, the biggest downside of the Double Cash card is that it has a three percent foreign transaction fee, making it a terrible card to use while traveling abroad.
The Citi Double Cash is also great for those who have debt on other cards and want to really make a dent in it, the Citi Double Cash card’s attractive 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months is a good incentive to transfer your balance. Please note that there’s a 3% transfer fee or $5.
Citibank.com provides information about and access to accounts and financial services provided by Citibank and its affiliates in the United States and its territories. Not all accounts, products, and services as well as pricing described here are available in all jurisdictions or to all customers. Your country of citizenship, domicile, or residence, if other than the United States, may have laws, rules, and regulations that govern or affect your application for and use of our accounts, products, and services, including laws and regulations regarding taxes.
Benefits And Features
– Earn 2% cash back on purchases and 1% when you buy plus 1% as you pay Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
– 0% APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months
– The APR variable will be between 15.74% to 25.74% based on your creditworthiness
– No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee
– The Citi Concierge helps you save valuable time with a staff of specially trained experts who are ready to assist you with your travel, shopping, dining, entertainment
– 3% of each purchase transaction in U.S. dollars on any foreign transaction
– There is no annual fee for your foreign transaction for this card
– For foreign transaction, all of the rewards you earn are pure bonus
– You can access 2% Cash Back on Everything, you don’t need to keep track of specific categories that earn more or less cash back.
– There are no Caps on Your Earning
– If you miss a payment, Citi has you covered and won’t charge you a late fee once
– There isn’t a sign-up bonus for the Citi Double Cash
– Citi also gives customers special access to purchase tickets to many events yearly
– The Citi Double Cash allows You to earn 1% back for every purchase you make and an additional 1% when you pay your card off.
– You can earn about $480 Reward annually
– This card gives you flexible rewards redemption
– This card offers travel accident insurance, reimbursement for trip cancellation/interruption, car rental insurance against damage or loss, and smart chip technology for enhanced security
– You’ll get reimbursed for stolen or damaged eligible items within 120 days of purchase (up to $1,000 per item and $50,000 per year), $0 liability for authorized charges, and extended one year of warranty on eligible purchases with a warranty of 5 years or less
Citi Double Cash Card Account Sign Up
On your browser, open the Citi Double Cash Card account portal at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action, when the homepage is open, scroll below the sign on area and click on the “REGISTER NOW” link, you will be directed to a new webpage, if you are an authorized user for a credit card account, you’ll need to have the Primary Cardmember’s date of birth and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, if they don’t have a Social Security Number, you’ll need their billing address ZIP Code, fill out the information to complete the process.
How To Activate The Citi Double Cash Card
On your browser, open the Citi Double Cash Card account portal at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action, when the homepage is open, click on the “Activate a Card” link, you will be directed to a new webpage, to activating your card is easy, fill in your card number, click on “Continue” and follow the instructions to complete the process.
Citi Double Cash Card Account Login
On your browser, open the Citi Double Cash Card account portal at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action, when the homepage is open, fill out your username and password, thick the “Remember my user ID” box, then click on the “SIGN ON” button.
How To Reset Your Citi Double Cash Card Login Details
On your browser, open the Citi Double Cash Card account portal at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action when the homepage is open, click on the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link below the sign on button, select one of the following and use the Primary Account Holder’s information to finish verifying your identity, either Bank and Credit Card Customers or Mortgage Only Customers, if you select the Bank and Credit Card Customers, fill out your ATM/debit or credit card number then click on the “Continue” button to complete the process.
Consumer – 1-800-347-4934
Consumer TTY – 1-800-325-2865
Business – 1-866-422-3091
Business TTY – 1-800-325-2865
Lost/Stolen Card – 1-800-950-5114
Lost/Stolen card TTY – 1-800-325-2865