Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express – Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card is a product of American Express, it is one of the top-rated credit cards for traveling.
These Cardholders earn can earn points known as Marriott points, they made this point transferable to mileage programs of Marriott’s airline partners. The Starwood Preferred Guest credit card offers one of the best and most flexible rewards programs, it’s a nice and excellent choice for any travelers, it’s an excellent alternative for those who want to earn Marriott points but can’t get any more Chase cards due to the 5/24 rule, it effectively earns 3 Marriott points per dollar since Starpoints can be transferred at a ratio of 1:3.
The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express is one of the best cards in the travel rewards sector, and its SPG’s reward currency, called Starpoints, is regarded as one of the most valuable travel rewards currencies in circulation, this is due to its flexibility. Though it might not appear to be a lucrative earner as some of other credit cards, but the Starwood Preferred Guest Amex remains one of the strongest travel credit cards on the market due to its enticing features and benefits of the new Marriott Program, these programmes include hotel award redemption values, the flexibility to transfer points to 44 different airlines and Amex’s own standout slate.
How To Redeem The Marriott Rewards
The Marriott Rewards program currently fields hotels in seven categories, standard award nights currently require between 7,500-60,000 points per night, or between 3,500 points + $55 and 30,000 points + $250 with the program’s Cash + Points. Rewards members can stretch their points even further with the program’s fifth night free effectively, earning themselves a 20% discount on five-night stays but bear in mind that There’s also a limited PointSavers list of properties currently offering discount award nights. There is a new Marriott Rewards program which enables you to transfer partners of 44 airlines which includes domestic airlines such as Alaska, American, Delta, Hawaiian, JetBlue and United, this programme also encompasses international airlines like Air New Zealand, Avianca, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Qatar, and Singapore, to make the transfers, it is done at the ratio of 3:1, also when you transfer 60,000 points at a time, you also get a 5,000-mile bonus, yielding more value, all these features give the Marriott points its flexibility.
Benefits And Features
The Starwood Preferred Guest Card offers numerous benefits:
– This credit card holders will receive 15 Elite Night credits each year
– For Silver Elite status you’ll get 10% bonus points on stays and priority late checkout
– Cardholders can earn Gold Elite status after spending $35,000 or more on purchases on an annual basis
– After each card account anniversary, you’ll get a Free Night Award.
– For cardholders who book a qualifying rate will receive premium in-room internet access when staying at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards properties saving you
fees that can range up to over $20 per day
– There are no foreign transaction fees
– Cardholders will get free, unlimited Wi-Fi when they enroll in the Boingo American Express Preferred Plan
– As a Cardholders, you will be eligible for Amex Offers including targeted discounts or bonus earned on purchases at dozens of different merchants ranging from
hotels and airlines to restaurants and clothing stores
– The SPG credit card offers many standard Amex shopping protections including return protection of up to $300 per item up to a maximum of $1,000 per
account per year, purchase protection of up to $1,000 per occurrence and up to $50,000 per account per year extended warranty
– This Starwood Preferred credit card provides travel accident insurance and baggage protection when you are traveling on a common carrier and purchase the
entire fare using your card
– This card offers secondary rental insurance of up to $50,000 per rental agreement for incidents like damage or theft. If you want a primary care
– There are dedicated customer service for coordination and assistance services that you can call.
– They provide cardholders with a good sign up bonus which allows you to earn $75,000 star points by spending 3,000 in the first 2 months
– Cardholders will get an extra 5,000 miles for every 20,000 points you transfer to an airline
– Spend $30,000 a year on the card and you’ll earn Gold elite status, which also results in reciprocal Gold status with Marriott
– You can earn 75,000 bonus points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of enrollment
– You can earn 6 points on eligible purchases at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards lodgings
Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Account Login
On your browser, open the America Express Login portal at https://www.americanexpress.com/, when the homepage is open, fill out your username and your password, select you task of choice, thick the “Remember Me” box to enable you to have easy and faster access to your account when next you want to sign in then click on the “Login” button to view your dashboard and perform the task o your choice.
Reset Login Details
On your browser, open the America Express Login portal at https://www.americanexpress.com/, when the homepage is open, click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link, you will be directed to a new webpage page you will reset your password in just a few steps, fill out your 15 Digit Card Number and your 4-Digit Card ID (CID), the 4-digit Card ID number is printed on the front of your Card, it appears above and to the right of your Card number then click on the “Continue” button to complete