How To Apply for UK Visa – United Kingdom Visa Application – www.gov.uk – Every year millions of people from different countries of the world who are non-United Kingdom citizens migrate to the UK for different purposes.
Some of these migrants which to live on temporal basis while another stay permanently. However if you want to become a UK citizen, there must certain guidelines and procedures you must follow.
United Kingdom Visa Application enables non Uk citizens to migrate and live permanently or temporarily within the United Kingdom. So if you want to visit the United Kingdom for pleasure, education, residency, business, job then you need to follow the step by step guidelines given in this article to apply.
Note that there are some countries where UK visa has been limited to suspended due to political and economic diferences between the United Kingdom and the country. So if you fall in within these countries it may be pretty difficult for you to get Visa to UK.
Pathway to get United Kingdom Visa Application / How to apply for UK Visa through Www.gov.uk
The pathway to apply for Uk visa involves no stress and if done through the right process then you won’t have a problem with transparency. There is a great interest from different people all over the world to come to the United Kingdom for different reasons.
Often it is recommended that you visit the United Kingdom consulate or embassy closest to you to commence your Visa application. The process of applying for Uk visa is almost the same around the world, and you can do that through online platform.
Visa Requirements For United Kingdom
– A valid travel passport of your country
– An Application Form – The UK visa form has to be filled online
– One passport sized color photograph taken on white background. Note that it must not be more than 6 months old and the size is (45mmx35mm wide)
– You must also show Visa Fee
– Evidence of permission to be in UK (visa, green card, residence permit)
– Photocopy of passport data page
– Letter of Invitation
– Financial proof, original bank statement ( it must not be more than 6 months)
– Birth certificate for children traveling with parents if you are married and you have kids.
– You should also attach your traveling on an official business should attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference, with full details of the Company’s Authorized representative; physical address and phone numbers.
– Also, do attach supporting letter from sponsor/friend
– Add your utility bills
– Attach your details of hotel/flight bookings
– Add your marriage certificate if you are married
How To Apply for UK Visa / Steps to Apply
i. Visit any UK embassy close to you or log on this website https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa
ii. Run your inquiries from the UK consulate or embassy close to you. But if you are using their website just select the kind of Visa you want to apply for by clicking on the link given for it
iii. The requirements given above should guide you through on things you need to possess before you commence your Uk.gov visa registration
iv. Fill in the forms given for your Visa registration and go to the nearest Uk embassy to complete your Uk visa application.